Archives
January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 October 2006 February 2007

Links
Alyssa Timothy Danielle Denise Glenn Jill Mal Megan Ryan Seekee Sheppy Tanya Victoria
Wednesday, March 01, 2006



Happy 18th Birthday Sheppy!
It's been a while since we really hanged out and yesterday was great. Hopefully, there'll be more to come.

Woke up to mal's beautiful face. I think i was disturbing her sleep so she got grumpy. Haha. Went back home to change for soccer at toa payoh. After soccer, cabbed back to mal's to freshen up for town. Took a long bus ride from mal's place to suntec with babe, birthday boy, glenn, jill, vic and shinks. It was my first time eating at Carl's Junior and i have to say that the food was great. I was fucking full after that though. I can still feel the chilli cheese fries in my tmmy now. Anyway, we walked to marina square after dinner. Went bowling and played pool. Tim and Anand joined in the celebration too.

Cabbed back with shep, vic and babe. Stayed over at my second home reminiscing about the good old days and sharing a few gossips. It's nice catching up with someone you haven't met for a long time. On sunday I attented a wedding and met a childhood friend whom i've not met in a few years. Slept at around 6.

Shep said something that was damn funny yesterday. I can't remember what mal, shep and I were talking about but shep was like ' Not like I was born yesterday right?!' And then after a moment of silence, he said 'Oh ya! I was born yesterday.' Haha. Jokes.


posted by the man himself! ; 9:59:00 AM
Comments:
bastard! but yea it was fun hahaha more for you?
 
Post a Comment