Archives
January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 October 2006 February 2007

Links
Alyssa Timothy Danielle Denise Glenn Jill Mal Megan Ryan Seekee Sheppy Tanya Victoria
Thursday, March 30, 2006



Yesterday went to melville's at around 2. I was raining cats and dogs at my place but when i reached the pinkish condo the weather was rather clear, wonderful for soccer. Just as we got our game on the way, it started to drizzle. Lucky it was just a passing by cloud so the rain was on and off.

The game was so intense that i forgot to check my phone. Mal was at melville but she didn't know where the soccer court is. I had 16 missed calls. She went back home and after trying to call for about an hour plus she finally picked up. I rushed over, bought her a pen with all the money i had left. Asked for a piece of paper and wrote a note on it. I would have bought roses if i had the cash.
Anyway, we reconciled and went back to melville's to swim.

After swimming, we went to block 85 for dinner. Dinner was lovely. Bar chor mee and carrot cake never tasted better. Stayed over at mal's. Here I am now blogging while she is still sleeping on the comforts of her bed. Going to town later i think.

Tips for guys: Never neglect your girlfriend when playing soccer or it will screw up your game.


posted by the man himself! ; 3:00:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment