Archives
January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 October 2006 February 2007

Links
Alyssa Timothy Danielle Denise Glenn Jill Mal Megan Ryan Seekee Sheppy Tanya Victoria
Thursday, October 26, 2006



It's been hell of a long time since i last blog and lots have happened and many things have changed. Its funny how life does this to you. One minute, everything is going smoothly and the world just seems perfect. The next minute, everything just comes crashing down bit by bit, until the world seems like a barren, empty desert which i'm lost in. People who meant so much to me have now moved on to another planet altogether and staring their new lives there, while i seem to still be stuck onto the broken one. I do know that moving on to a new world is the best thing to do but the hope of reliving the old perfect one overwhelmes me. Tresuring the people in your life and not taking them for granted is of the upmost importance. Its only when they're gone and you're demoted to a tiny spec of a universe of their memory that you realise it.

I doubt anyone really reads this blog but i just felt like blogging. I managed to remember my username and password.

I'm leaving for jakarta in a few hours! I am excited, but nothing compared to how i used to feel before any previous holiday. At least there, i'll be able to spend time with my family and hopefully do some shopping. Haha. and its not like i have that much cash to spend anyway.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who have stood by my side and is helping me find my footing! I really appreciate it.

I guess i've became a braver person cause i've been through the scariest thing ever!


posted by the man himself! ; 12:05:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment